Senior .NET Web Developer
Country / Location:
- Remote / (Work from Home)
- Implement best practices across projects.
- Improve customer satisfaction.
- Improve efficiency and stability of solutions.
- Planning, Architecture, Development, Deployment and Testing.
- Perform quality assurance.
- Delegate and follow up on tasks by the Junior Developers
- Bachelor in Computer Science. Master Degree is a plus.
- ASP.Net Framework VB.net / C#
- MS SQL Server 2017.
- HTML, CSS, HTML5, XML, JSON.
Additional Knowledge (is a plus):
- .NET Core
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Mobile application: Android, IOS.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- Ability to arrange task queues
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
- Able to work in a team.
- Meet deadlines.
- Minimum (3) years experience in a similar position.